FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Hafner Antiviral Copper Face Mask
Does the mask performance reduce due to sweat, saliva, or humidity?
Not at all. Humidity, sweat, or saliva does not reduce the mask’s performance. Even better, it does not require any special maintenance work (e.g., sterilization, washing, etc.). The mask features are not deteriorated if the mask is wet.
Is the mask safe to wear?
The mask complies with varies European standards, which discuss safety issues such as: EN ISO 14971:2012 | EN 62366-1:2015 | ISO 10993-1:2018 | ISO 10993-5:2009 |ISO 10993-10:2010
How to clean the mask?
The mask does not need to be cleaned or washed, and retains its properties even when it is dirty. However, if you wish to clean, light stains (i.e. Makeup etc.) of the mask surface, please use a warm, damp cloth or sponge with light pressure on the Masks’ surface, and let it dry for at least 30 min. When cleaning, care must be taken not to physically damage the mask surface. Do not use any makeup remover or detergents materials for cleaning the mask.
What is the instruction manual for the mask?
1. Place the nose wire on top. Press firmly on the nose wire to cover the nose (the side where the tape is not connected should face the face). On the side, the mask should fit around the face, around the nose and under the chin.
2. To improve the seal of the mask, use the neckband and adjust it to the correct size, which will seal your face well. The neckband can be used to achieve a seal similar to an FFP2 mask.
3. If the mask becomes wet after being worn for a long time, you can touch and turn it over with your hands without any problems, as 99.9% of bacteria and viruses are killed within 1 minute due to the mask's properties.
4. If you experience irritation during use, replace or stop using the mask.
5. If in individual cases, such as if you have a medical condition, you are unsure that this mask is not suitable for you, you should discuss this with your doctor.
6. Recommended use: at least 7 days up to one month, depending on the physical condition of the masks
7. You can prolong the life of the mask by handling the mask carefully and not pulling too hard on the loops and storing it safely in a bag or container after use.
8. Use a waterproof pen to mark your mask with the date you first use it. Or set a reminder in your mobile phone. In this way you can always keep an eye on the period of use.
9. Despite the antiviral effect of this mask, the prescribed measures of your government must be observed.
Can the mask be easily touched with the hands?
The mask can be touched with the hands without hesitation because it has antiviral and antibacterial properties. The mask is completely safe to use again after one minute despite touching it with unwashed hands.